Updated 10th August 2020
We are delighted that we have been able to re-open Honeys and welcome you back, our valued, client!
We are now settling into our new “normal” and the Health & Safety of our clients and team is paramount within that new “normal”.
We are sure you will understand that in order to keep our Clients and Staff as safe as possible, we would kindly ask you to read the following Rules and Procedures which we will all need to follow:
Making an Appointment
- We have now booked everyone in who was on the waiting list and are now in a position to book in new clients and any future appointments.
- Please don’t visit the salon to make an appointment. You can contact us on 01823 325700 or by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We having to carry out patch test for all of our clients that are having colour applied to the scalp or face, even if you have had colour with us before. This is due to the additional Health & Safety Regulations that have been introduced post Covid-19.
Government Announcement Friday 31st July 2020
Unfortunately, due to the Government announcement on Friday 31st July, we are still unable to offer any Facial Treatments. We are hoping to be able to resume all of these treatments again on Saturday 15th August.
The Treatments that were postponed in this announcement are;
- Eyebrow Tinting
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Eyelash Tinting
- Eyelash Extensions
- LVL Lash Lift
- Lip or Chin Waxing
The Law is changing on Saturday 8th August 2020
It was announced on Monday 3rd August that as of Saturday 8th August, our clients are no longer exempt from wearing facemasks / coverings all our customers MUST wear a facemask / face covering whilst attending the salon for any appointment.
If necessary, you can remove the facemask/covering for a treatment to be carried out, such as styling/ shaping around the ears.
However, there are a few exceptions, please see below:
- Young children, under the age of 11.
- Clients who have a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability.
- Clients who have breathing problems.
- If you are a client or carer who relies on lip reading to communicate or lip reading aids your ability to communicate.
- To drink.
- To take medication.
What we would appreciate you doing when coming for your appointment
- Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household have any Covid-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
- Please wear a face mask. We will have a small quantity of some handmade ones to purchase if you forget yours.
- Please don’t touch any of your personal possessions during your nail treatment, including your mobile phones.
- Please arrive on time and we will beckon you into the salon when we are ready for you.
- If you are late, unfortunately your appointment will still finish at the pre-arranged time, as we are not allowed to overlap clients.
- Please attend your appointment alone, carers may attend with someone and young children may attend with an adult.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer on arrival, we will provide these facilities.
- Please answer the question on and sign your Pre-Appointment Check List Form, which will be retained for 21 days.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any drinks at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please bring you own reading material as we are unable to provide magazines at this time, we do however have free Wi-fi available.
Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
- We will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- We will be wearing Visors.
- We will be washing our hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We will be sanitizing all equipment in-between each client.
- We will be sanitizing all surfaces regularly and sanitizing all stations, chairs etc. in-between each client.
- We will be shampooing your hair prior to cutting or we will be wearing gloves / washing our hands after contact with dry hair.
- We will be providing you with PPE and we will be wearing disposable PPE and face visors.
- We will maintain the 1+ meter rule wherever possible or have screens where applicable.
- We will increase ventilation where possible.
Home Hair Colours
- If you have used a box colour during lock-down, please let us know as it will affect the time required for your appointment.
- If you have had a colour disaster, please let us know and we will arrange a video consultation
If you would like a copy of our Risk Assessment, please let us know and we will email you a copy.